Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 7 Redux

Ok well I guess the time difference between the US and Japan got me a little screwed up and I was actually a day ahead.   So today I redid the Day 7 exercises and added lunges, push ups, and sit ups to the mix.  Was easier doing the 500 jumps today than it was during the first day 7 workout.  I had nice chicken sandwich (only half!) with cheese, bacon, and pesto sauce, washed it down with a few fries and half a pint of ale.   God I am going to miss that stuff.  

Just got Day 8 details from Patrick.  First off, Michael Pollan, must get paid by the word.  Good article though.   Right so I am very worried about being on the road for days 8-19 and really not sure how I am going to manage the diet portion of this when I will be eating out about, roughly, 99.9% of the time.    Fortunately California does have some health conscious individuals so should be able to stick to the diet.  

Workouts also going to be interesting with out a gym or a pull up bar at times, but will do my best to get everything done.  

Kicking it up a notch fellow PCPers...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with making the PCP work while you travel. Maybe you can get one of those traveler's hotel rooms with a kitchenette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Fortunately am in SoCal at the moment, and enough places here cater to no salt, lean meat, steam veggie eaters...that I am pretty close on the diet I think

    ReplyDelete