Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day one

Well I am pretty much starving, have had half a cup of granola a coffee and half a sandwich along with a half pint of beer so far today, have dinner waiting, will be half a burrito (got to get it in while I can).  Finished up the days work out, the skipping rope was tougher than I thought, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to skip or jump so I mixed it up a bit but either way, getting 50 consecutive jumps tested the coordination.  Rest of the work out wasn't too bad, but I am still sweating and its been about 25mins since I finished.   Took the photos, jeez, I am not in anywhere near the shape I thought, look at how fat I am from the back...fark!   Guess you need to look in the mirror once in a while for perspective.   

Well, that's all for day one, I am off to the states for 2 weeks from tomorrow evening, will get the days workout in before getting on the plane.   

Good luck all, 89 days to go! 


4 comments:

  1. You do whatever is comfortable, not surprised that would be skipping....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will get the hang of jumping sooner than you think.

    good luck with the travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 1 photos suck. But it only gets better from here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much, except for Fish, I should no that you get no constructive comments from him.

    ReplyDelete