Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last Meal....

So we got our new meal schedule and while breakfast and lunch haven't changed much, dinner is now very different.  I ended up blending all the ingredients with a little honey and some cinnamon thanks to Fish's recommendation and it wasn't half bad.  Had a plate of veggies later in the evening which I didn't mind and feel pretty full now.   That said, I don't really want to be having this shake for dinner for more than a week or two...it'll get pretty tiresome.

The meal I had before the new routine is below....

4 comments:

  1. That looks delicious and I'm sorry your new supper is that of the blender variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'm a couple hours behind you and soon to be joining you in the apple/banana/milk dinner. Should start freezing some bananas now for my smoothie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, you have no idea. I often have to sit down with people and convince them to get OFF the fruit dinner. You'll love it that much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the shake. Later in the project it becomes a normal three meal deal.

    ReplyDelete