Monday, October 11, 2010

Meal Idea...

I don't have a picture, but made this last night for dinner...I am chickened out, but since I don't eat seafood, pretty limited on what I can do, so trying to be creative, try this on a grill if you want something different

In a food processor
chunk of ginger (about the size of your thumb)
2-3 big cloves of garlic
2-3 red chilli peppers
Juice of 1 lime
Handful of cilantro (more if you like the stuff)
about 1 cup low fat yogurt.

Blend until smooth

marinate chicken overnight for best results, then grill until done.  It's a good sauce and I think it's PCP friendly...

5 comments:

  1. Block if you were ever going to try to get yourself to like some seafood, now is the time. Shrimp? Some kind of tuna steak? Something that doesn't taste too "fishy". It constantly amazes me you've lived in Japan for 13+ years now without eating seafood. Maybe after 60 or so days in a row with chicken, you'll come around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swing over to mine and I'll make the seared swordfish steaks again. They're awesome and don't taste like fish at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. I gag on every bite of chicken I take now and this sounds like it might make it actually appetizing. Good work, Jason Block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipe! The yogurt is a nice idea. Never thought of marinating in dairy before.

    ReplyDelete