Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hey abs!!...come out come out wherever you are, damn you!

All right, crunch time people, just finished today's workout...day 62, that means less than 4wks to go.  I am seeing the results all over, which is great...but I am waiting for that washboard stomach to come out, that six pack of abs, the kind you can slide a finger in between each muscular square.  I still have a bit of visceral fat I think, and I can feel the abs under it, I just can't see them as I would like.    

Shockingly I don't have much to say today, just that the workouts are hard to finish all sets and reps, though today I did 3 sets of 8 pull ups, a set of 7 and a set of 5 which is a personal best.  I busted my jumprope the other day and have been relegated to a crappy don quijote one which is too short and is really frustrating the hell out me, I keep tripping up, but still manage to get thru the rope and strength work in under an hour.   Need to find a better rope though.  

Diet going fine, though I am off to HK on biz from Wed-Sun including a wedding on Sat.  Not sure how well I am going to do with the diet, but will try my best. 

4 weeks to go, gotta find those abs...

2 comments:

  1. They come out so slowly you just wake up one day and realize they're there.
    And the finger in the squares thing is largely the work of a good "pump" and the correct lighting. You'll never get that effect "cold".

    ReplyDelete